Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Five Weddings and a Funeral.

Events are what my life is about! When someone in my business world and extended community needs me, I look forward to the call to assist in creating a perfect day.

My September 2008 was filled with my favorite events of all... WEDDINGS. 5 Full Coordination Jobs in all.... all beautiful brides, all incredible grooms. I love giving inside tips to grooms before the wedding day (my special surprise to brides!) , fluffing the dresses and calming the nerves of brides as they walk down the aisle, and helping the families and friends of the bridal couple make the most of the day. ( I especially love Mothers of the Brides and Grooms... having the perspective of a 45 year old woman. ) I take great pride in leaving a reception site with brides often saying to me, "I had no idea how much I needed you."

My wedding bag which includes everything from Tylenol to Duct Tape, takes care of every imaginable emergency! After the wedding, I take great happiness in receiving emails from married couples showing me their ultrasound photos, their baby pictures, and inviting me to birthday parties of their children.

And, I realize the importance of weddings and marriage, even more deeply, the longer I am married. 22 years...to be exact. And also, because of a funeral I attended this month of a happily married young man, I know that life is short. Knowing his bride and knowing her heartache reminded me of the fleeting time we have here on earth.

And so, I say, to all of my readers who are looking for a coordinator who takes your event seriously, and LOVES the opportunity to assist you, understands the magnitude of what each life cycle event means, give me a call. Always happy to help create your dream.

Be swell.

Natalie Vishny, Orange County Party Planner

No comments: