Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Calling all Mothers of Brides and Grooms


What a day! As I watch the Inaugural Ball (the greatest party of all) I am forever thinking about what is happening behind the scenes. Did you see President Obama thank the waiters today? Amazing. No matter what our politics, I am inspired by the dress of the women of the ball. They inspire me to acknowledge the women who I have had the pleasure of knowing over the past several years... the graceful mothers of both brides and grooms often are looking for inspirations for their attire. What better place to look today than at the Inaguaral Ball? Here's to The Belles of the Ball... the mothers who have raised incredible brides and grooms. For a little fun, take the Ball Gown Quiz!

Your dedicated wedding coordinator,
Natalie Vishny

No comments: