Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Inspired, The Creative, and...The Crazy.


TOASTS. A traditional part of every wedding reception. They're also my favorite part. Did you know that the only person who is REQUIRED to give a toast is the Best Man? It's true.

You could say that I am "the worst best wedding coordinator ever." I have my tissues not only for the wedding party and parents, but for me, too. (My tears last for only a second, no worries.) Toasts say so much about the wedding couple, their lives, friends and families, and I'm happy to assist in writing the toasts, when asked. OK. Please ask me. I used to be an English Teacher.


If you need some assistance in writing and giving a toast, please visit these sites for help:

The Wedding Party – Toast Writing

Wedding Toasts

If you just want a good long laugh, visit Freaky Best Man Speech Make sure to watch it all the way to the end, as that is the best part of the whole video.

If you need personalized tips, I'd be happy to help.


Natalie Vishny
Swellegant
Orange County Event Coordinator

No comments: