Saturday, July 11, 2009

So... where has Natalie been lately?


CHAMPAIGN/URBANA ILLINOIS! On the heels of my busy June wedding season in Southern Cal, I took off to the corn fields to a wedding of a former favorite student of mine. Planes, trains, and automobiles to get to my old college town (Go ILLINI!) of Champaign, IL. Going back to my roots to remember my teaching days right of college. Thanks for the warm welcome, LaBrecques. The reception at the top of the U of I stadium was unbelievable. Eye candy, baby!
A few tips for my wedding couples at the beginning of your planning processes:
  • Think outside the box! Reception Sites don't have to be in hotel ballrooms... even in Southern Calfornia. We can transform any location to create your dream day. When you're at a cool location, so much less decor has to be brought in.
  • Brides and grooms.. http://www.wedquarters.com/ is a great place to start when making a website. Visit http://staceyandtc.wedquarters.com/ to see a detailed website that was made by the bride herself.

No comments: