Friday, August 21, 2009

Julia... Zov... Jason.... Ina Garten... Mom, Vish, and the Orange County Fair

So. The Movie is Out. JULIE AND JULIA. (I, personally, have been waiting for months.) For those of us who are Foodies.. it was a delight. For those who knew Julia as a friend.. well, it's a different story. Know this. For those who have learned from Julia, and the other incredible cooks of the world, incuding Ina Garten, Jason, Vish, and my canning at The Orange County Fair,I only associate myself with the best. If you're planning an event, don't overlook the food. No more awful chickent. Gross food is ...gross food. I won't eat it. I won't associate myself with it. It may be harsh, but.. .it's true. Call me for a swell event!
Bon Appetit... and.. Be swell.

1 comment:

Tracy E. said...

I completely agree about the food! You know that the first thing we said when picking out our wedding menu was, "NO RUBBER CHICKEN!!"