Monday, August 3, 2009

Scripps College + Incredible Vendors + Love of Family of Friends = A Swellegant Wedding

Each wedding that I'm a part of renews my belief in love. Recently, I had the unique pleasure of coordinating a wedding where family and friends helped create a day that came together in a way that renewed my belief in community. Scripps College made an incredible background for this wedding. I couldn't believe the amount of volunteer support and cool vendors that came together to make this day happen. Thanks to the beautiful and calm, talented and wise Katie Clark, for these photos.
For the full wedding show, click below:

http://www.kathleenclarkphotography.com/show/StephSaxon/
Beautiful, Stephanie!

Congratulations, Stephanie and Saxon. May you stay forever happy.

No comments: