Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stephanie and Saxon = To Be Wed

I've had so much fun with this couple as we plan for a Summer Wedding at the gorgeous Scripps College. Hard to believe that their wedding is just a few months away. What I love about them is their zest for life!

This wedding involves both wedding professionals and an impressive list of volunteers who are friends of the couple. Looking forward to having the opportunity to work with incredible vendors like Kathleen from kathleenclarkphotography.com and Tina from amotionvideo.com ~ Love them!

Enjoy the Engagement Shots from Kathleen ~ There were so many, I had a tough time choosing my favorites. Brides and Grooms, if you have a second, scroll down to the bottom and check out the "Moms" Video that was made off the cuff on a recent video to Scripps College.






2 comments:

Stephanie Christin said...

Natalie, you are so wonderful! We had too much fun scurrying around the wedding site with you! Being the bride is panning out to be both delightful and a handful and I am so glad I have you to smooth things out and take the lead! Thank you.


- Stephanie

Katie Clark said...

I am so excited for the wedding! I am glad you choose some images for the blog from our great photo shoot on the Scripps campus. Stephanie and Saxon are a remarkable couple and I know the wedding day will be Fabulous! I look forward to working with you too Stephanie. Thanks for the compliments on the photos!
Katie Clark